Certificate in Professional Coaching Program – Module 2 (M2A202101)
M2A202101| January 12, 13, 14, 2021 (Tue-Wed-Thu)
Module 2: Professional Coaching II
To build on the existing foundation through deepening and extending theories, practice and developmental feedback. Coaches will demonstrate competency at a Foundational level and a commitment to ongoing development. Designed to rapidly and effectively build coaching competency this module focuses on grounding coaches in models, developmental theory and neuroscience. In turn, this develops competency and capability in the realms of horizontal and vertical development, moving beyond “performance coaching”. This program will deepen and expand coaching skills and competency requiring coaches to coach at the Practitioner level as defined by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) and/or the ICF.
- Grounding in adult learning, neuroscience and developmental theory
- Deepening skills in the application of foundational models, methods and coaching moves
- New coaching tools and applications of existing tools to broaden and deepen coaching skills.
- Increased skill in partnering with coaching clients in the development of well-formed goals
- To deal with real coaching challenges and opportunities from practice
- To become even more grounded in who you are as a coach, what is expected from the role of a coach and remain present in a transformational way
- A commitment to competency-based development based on practice-based feedback and reflection
- A increasing appreciation for the value of instructor (supervisor/mentor) support, engagement and reflective practice
- Confidence they have surpassed coaching competency at the Foundational level through assessment and an acknowledgment they have reached the ACC level as defined by the ICF
- To link coaching approaches and practices to developmental theory and neuroscience.
- From Transcend: Certificate in Professional Coaching
- From International Coach Federation: 67 Approved Coaching Specific Training Hours (ACSTH), which you can use to apply for the ACSTH Paths of ACC or PCC Accreditations
- *If you would like to apply for the Accredited Coaching Training Program (ACTP) Path of ACC or PCC Accreditations instead, we recommend completing our full Certificate in Professional Coaching Mastery (which is a combination of “Certificate in Professional Coaching” and “Advanced Certificate in Professional Coaching”).
Certificate in Professional Coaching is designed to create a strong foundation for building coaching skills and a coaching practice. This program is often chosen by internal or organisational coaches and new coaches.
- Coaches graduate with the confidence, capability and competence to coach at the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) level as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF).