Below are some guidelines you may use when preparing your video recording for the Preparation for Mentor Coaching Reflective Learning
1) Conversation between Coach and Client needs to be clear and loud enough to be heard by our marker (pay attention to the sound recording).
2) When you do the recording, please mind the positions of both the coach and the client. The screen should include the face of both persons.
3) The length of the recording should be around 40 minutes.
4) Do not record the session in a public area to minimize background noise and to make sure the marker can clearly hear the conversation.
5) UPLOAD your recording in the LMS
Alternatively, you may also use the recording from your Observed Coaching Practice.